Commercial roofs, or low-sloped roofs, cover a wide range of roofing products for all types of businesses. There are several different types of commercial roofing and industrial roofing products available to fit a wide variety of needs.
Our team is fully licensed, bonded, and insured and capable of installing and servicing a roofing system that will serve you for many years to come. Contact us today for a free estimate.
Types of Shingles
We don’t do things like everybody else.
With each shingle roof we install, we always:
- Remove the existing layer(s) of roofing and inspect the roof decking
- Replace any damaged or deteriorated roof decking
- Install ice and water shield in all valleys, around skylights, and around chimneys
- Install a new layer of felt underlayment on the roof. Based on the pitch of the roof we may use 15 lb. felt, 30 lb. felt, or a low-slope roof system
- Replace all pipe collar boots
- Replace any damaged flashing and reflash any chimneys
- Install each shingle with 5-6 nails, depending on the pitch of the roof
- Install your chosen form of roof ventilation
- Clean up, haul off all debris, and magnetically sweep for nails
- Inspect the roof after the job is finished
Examples of our commercial roofing services include:
- TPO Roofing
- EPDM Roofing
- PVC Roofing
- Modified Bitumen Roofing
- Built Up (Tar & Gravel) Roofing
- Metal Roofing
- Roof Coatings
- Roof Maintenance